Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What Grows, PA? There are soooo many things that can Grow PA... or any region for that matter. Cooperation, creativity and just plain old enthusiasm and shared values.

"Enthusiasm."

I was once asked in the kindest way by a friend "Why are you compelled to talk about this?"

At first I said, "I don't know, that is a very good question!"
EUREKA!
Suddenly, it came to me! I suffer from aimless enthusiasm! But that is not quite true, as my enthusiasm tends to work toward connecting people, places, energy and ideas so that they can grow into something that is bigger that each of us.There is a point to it, after all.

Once that enthusiasm takes hold of me I can't help but share it.

So let's hope that the Spring of 2012 brings all of us together...
the collective "US" that is working for, with, or is the "little guy" ... the independent business, retailer, grocer, educator, farmer, service provider, artist, musician, writer performer, driver, hairdresser, bookseller, etc

And... all our our enthusiasm becomes a driving force of awareness, which prompts the support of our community and our neighbors community as well.

1 comment:

  1. Very well said Becky! The contributions of many makes us succeed as one!

    ReplyDelete